A sleek update to a classic, this Pikolinos driving moc is comfort at its best. The Pikolinos Jerez 5956 is set in a high quality leather upper, handcrafted by skilled Spanish artisans. Dual goring provides this men's shoe a perfect fit. Paddded collar and heel, and uniquely cushioned footbed allow for all-day comfort and a segmented rubber outsole for shock absorption and extra traction. Enjoy comfort and style in the Pikolinos Jerez 5956.
Features & Highlights
- A simply perfect driving moccasin with handcrafted appeal.
- Super-soft leather upper uses goring for flex at the instep.
- Whip stitch construction creates a down to earth feeling.
- Minimal lining keeps these shoes light and flexible.
- Removable anatomic leather insole enhances comfort.
Natural rubber outsole with a driver heel for flex and grip.
Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 5.5-6), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
|Item Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pikolinos, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.