The Checks Tie
* A Checked Tie, like the stripe, is another tie pattern that is suitable for the conservative workplace. Usually made up of small lines crisscrossing each other throughout the length of the tie, checked tie can have mesmerizing visual appeal.
* The checked tie has many shapes and faces, enough to keep any pattern lover enchanted for a lifetime.
* This striking style, made up of a solid background crisscrossed by lines of a contrasting color is one of the most basic, and essential patterns for any man's wardrobe.
A Checked Tie is Great for Most Occasions
1. This Tie Pattern is also a great choice for work or play. Checked neckties have no connotations like some other patterns (namely paisley and stripes) do. It is a clean cut design that adds interest to a solid suit and shirt, but is not overly busy or distracting.
2. For all of these reasons, many men choose to wear the checked necktie to work. After heading out from work for a drink, or perhaps dinner, the strong lines of the tie will make you stand out as fashionable and stylish, without pushing your image over the edge.
3. The pattern is both professional, but casual enough to leave the workplace with you. For extremely formal events however, it is better to stick with a Solid Colored Tie or bowtie, rather than a patterned tie. Nonetheless, the checked necktie will make a valuable, and frequently used addition to your wardrobe.
1. Window pane checks usually only have two different colors. The check pattern usually is made up of one or two parallel lines that are darker than the background. Window-pane is a very common pattern for suits and blazers, but is also occasionally chosen on a tie design. Window-pane check ties are best worn with solid shirts as well as very tight patterns, such as narrow striped shirts or shirts with gingham checks.
Features & Highlights
- Length: 57"/145cm, Skinny Width: 3.15"/8cm, Business fashion Plaid/Tartan Check/Gingham/Window-Pane slim necktie, suitable for mens, youth and Big boys, Color: Various Color to choose, Material: care-free microfiber polyester, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing.
- If you (or your female better half) wants to channel a red carpet worthy Power Couple ensemble then there's no better shade to start with than a rich burgundy!
- Every leading lady knows it's all about the finer details so she'll be super excited to master a deep lip & nail combo to compliment her companion's Solid Hued Tie in Classic Burgundy.
- The bold merlot inspired shade is the color of the moment and perfect for a black-tie event, pair it with a slick black tuxedo and our matching Deep Red Silk Handkerchief for an award-winning look!
- Don't forget to mention "Elfeves" when bombarded with the ever-essential "Who are you wearing?" question!
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.95 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elfeves, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.