Men's Gold Plated Star of David Kabbalah Necklace with Hebrew Shema Yisrael Inscribed in 24k Gold on Onyx Stone Pendant, 20"
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 20% on the Men's Gold Plated Star of David Kabbalah Necklace with Hebrew Shema Yisrael Inscribed in 24k Gold on Onyx Stone Pendant, 20'' by Nano Jewelry at Sayang Pacar. MPN: 102-105HE_ON_GP_15X24mm-REC_BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This protective necklace for soldiers is imprinted in 24k gold over a rectangular onyx stone with the 72 names of G-d, and the Shema Yisrael, the
Features & Highlights
- Star of David necklace inscribed in 24k gold with the entire Shema Yisrael prayer and 72 Names of God in miniature text. A magnifying glass is included for you to truly admire your new jewelry
- A 925 sterling silver or gold filled, high quality, Italian chain measuring 20", 51cm, elegantly suspends from the onyx gemstone, 0.6x0.9" (15x24mm). The pendant is 4 prong set in a 925 sterling silver or gold plated frame and the chain fastens with a classic spring ring clasp.
- Shema Yisrael, the most profound daily recited Jewish prayer and the 72 sacred names of God from the Kabbalah faith awaken spiritual enlightenment, making this religious necklace a unique jewelry gift idea for any occasion, whether it be a Hannuka gift, anniversary gift or religious gift
- This unique pendant arrives in an elegant jewelry gift box ready for giving or receiving
- All the Nano Jewelry collection is created using innovative "never seen before" technology, enabling us to inscribe in 24k gold a labyrinth of text over the surface of small stones, sometimes only visible with the help of a magnifying glass, included free with every purchase
|Item Size:||0.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|