House of St. Benets Modern Fit Tuxedo - White, 48 Regular
Free Shipping Included! House of St. Benets Modern Fit Tuxedo - White, 48 Regular by House of St. Benets at Sayang Pacar. MPN: Y662W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. THIS IS A CHEAP TUXEDO There...we said it! However, the term ''good value'' is really what what we are all looking for, and that is exactly what you
There...we said it! However, the term "good value" is really what what we are all looking for, and that is exactly what you will find if you purchase this tux. You will find a very well made product for a very reasonable price. If you call that "cheap" then so be it.
What kind of guy buys this tuxedo?
Smart Guy. You don't have to be a genius to realize that you could actually BUY a tuxedo for less than the price of renting an old used tuxedo. Anyway, have you ever stopped to think about where a rental tuxedo was the night before? Think prom or groom on his wedding night. Need we say more. We say rent your bowling shoes, but buy your tuxedo.
Regular Guy. Do you pay top dollar for the latest fashion styles? Is your personal adage "slim is in"? If so, this is NOT your tuxedo. This tuxedo is more for the guy that doesn't see the point in wearing a suit that is 2 sizes too small on him so he can have the latest "look" for the next six months. A modern fit falls between a slim fit and a classic fit. Modern fit means it is not cut as snug as a slim fit, but also not as boxy as a classic fit.
Prime Guy. You know who you are. Is it Wednesday and you have a wedding to attend this weekend and no tux? If you are one of those Amazon Prime addicted dudes that is used to ordering everything from toilet paper to suntan lotion last minute because you know you will get it in 2 days, then THIS IS YOUR TUXEDO.
Features & Highlights
- GREAT REVIEWS. The best way to judge the quality of a product online is to view honest, verified reviews from other customers. You can shop with confidence in knowing that this tuxedo currently has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating which is very high. Some of the comments that other customers made were "Cheaper than a Rental" and "Great Value for the Money". We couldn't agree more!
- KILLER PRICE. At this price does it really pay to rent? We think not. Yes, you actually can buy a quality tux for under $100, less than the price of a rental in most cities & towns. And the best part is that you don't have to bring it back...you own it
- MODERN STYLE. This is a traditional two piece formal modern fit tuxedo with a single breasted jacket, two-button closure, notch lapel and double vented back. A modern fit falls between a slim and a classic fit, allowing more room than a slim, but not as boxy as a classic fit. The jacket has a satin lapel and the single pleated trousers have a satin stripe down this side of the leg. This is how a modern tux differs from a regular men's suit. A timeless design that will not go out of style.
- QUALITY FABRIC. Made from an ULTRA SOFT poly-rayon blend fabric that has the look and feel of a high end wool. However, this soft fabric is a much lighter weight than wool and offers a nice drape to the garment. It really is a great, lightweight formal suit. Perfect for any season of the year.
- GREAT FIT. Not into the "slim fit" look? Neither are we. You'll find that the jacket and trousers are generously cut for the average man and the trouser can be adjusted for an even better fit. This tuxedo has a standard 6" drop, meaning that the trouser waist is 6 inches smaller than the jacket size. So for example, a 44R jacket will be matched with a 38 waist. It's common to take the waist in a couple of inches if need be and the pants are unhemmed so they can be tailored to your exact inseam.
|Brand:||House of St. Benets|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|