A rugged take on our classic Dr. Martens, the Ben collection offers excellent levels of support, comfort and durability. The upper and sole are sewn together, not merely glued, like many footwear constructions. The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil- and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Features & Highlights
- Long lasting style and rugged durability are what you will find with the Dr. Martens® Keith shoe.
- Greenland leather is a natural leather, with a waxy surface and a subtle, worn finish.
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welted construction offers exceptional flexibility.
- Breathable textile lining.
Cushioned textile footbed for added comfort.
Classic air-cushioned outsole offers good abrasion and slip resistance.
Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
|Item Weight:||1.56 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr. Martens, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.