ASICS rebels against conventional design with its new GEL-Kinsei 6. The upgraded seamless upper construction supplies superior comfort with improved fit and durability. The premium combination of a Discreet Heel Unit and Propulsion Trusstic provides a seamless fusion with the runner’s foot. With updated FluidRide technology, the enduring cushion of the GEL-Kinsei 6 ensures a lightweight experience for every journey of your run.
Features & Highlights
- Please note that the differences of width between narrow, standard, wide, and extra wide are usually only a couple millimeters and are proportional to the size of the shoe. Most additional width will be found in the forefoot.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Fluid ride: fluid ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Fluid fit: ASICS fluid fit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Discrete Heel Unit: Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability.
|Item Weight:||0.63 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ASICS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.